What a month!
I couldn't fit everything I wanted to write in my last post so, here it is!
1) The german Weiss Beer is my favorite beer by far. I don't drink much or just when someone "offers" me a drink jk. I don't have a deep knowledge on beer but I like the Weiss beer because it's sweet but not too much and it's not bitter. You should try some!
2) Friends (collegues) and I went to a restaurant downtown called "XXL". By the name you can imagine the size of the food we were served. My friend took a "Curry wurst". It's a typical german sausage with curry dressing. People here love Curry wurst... personally, I don't care for sausage. (weird to write it that way haha)
3) Simon took me to a very, very fancy restaurant. Sorry, I will stay secret about the name and the place. You can only judge by the pictures. The menu was divided in 7 differents dishes : the pre-starter, the entrée, the main dish, cheeeeese, a pre-dessert, dessert and "mignardises". All of them were stunning! Everything was incredibly tasty, beautifully cooked and kindly served. It was, by far, the best restaurant I've ever been to. Thank you so much Simon !!!! :)
4) Finally, I've decided to accept the car my step-mother is offering me ( a C3 blue sky). How could I not? It's going to be a challenging dilemma about the cost and I will probably use it only if it's necessary but I can't deny that a car will be very helpful. My parents are always giving me the best. I will never be able to thank them enough.
5) Facebook, facebook, facebook... so many conflicts about you. We know, you are watching us all but we just can't stop using you to drop and open our public lives. I think that's a "human thing", we act like we want to be all private but at the same time, we need to tell someone what's on our mind by one way or another. Some people use a friend or a parent, some use facebook. It's intresting how much you can learn things on someone through facebook (including me). However, facebook is also an incredible way to open up your mind on the world and discuss with foreigner from all over the world. I'm so excited each time I receive a message from someone on the other side of the earth. I feel like, a very small part of me is travelling there, wandering in Thailand, Mexico, Japan... That's why, once again, I've offered to send postcards from France to a bunch of total strangers living in very different countries. I believe, the earth is only one country and we are all equal no matter where we were born. Everybody can bring/learn/teach something to another person. I think we should take what is best in every human to build the world. (cheesy writing, sorry about that lol).
6) Rock-n-Roll is so fun! I went to a little Rock party in the backyard of a four stars hotel with a friend. It took me some time to catch up the rhythm but once I was in, we danced crazy until the end... a beer in the hand.
7) Orphan Black (again) is an amazing show. I've just finished season 4. Now, it's time YOU start watching too! I've also started a very fun show called "Jane the virgin", watch, then you can judge me.
8) I'm still working on my "USA road trip 2017" very seriously. I don't have hope or faith anymore. I have more, I KNOW WE WILL DO IT. It's up to me and Filippa. Boston to Washington in 20 days, what do you think ?
9) You know, my mom had cancer. Well, it wasn't unpredictable. We have a "thing" (idk how it's called) that make us more vulnerable to have this kind of cancer. My mom's aunt and mom had cancer too. I need to make a decision a) I pass a test that will allow me to know if I have the same "vulnerability" as my mom so I can mentally prepared myself or b) I live my life like anyone else and I might or not have cancer someday, like anyone else. I think I'll pass the test. I don't want to live in fear and not be prepared when it arrives (or not).
10) My 19th year on the planet is starting very well. I haven't lost weight like expected but I hope that my weight will drop when the time comes. Anyway, I've also been very close to my former roomate and well, we had a great adventure during those 3 weeks. To be clear, we are not dating. I am SO READY to get my degree and move on to a next stage with my life.
Love you guys,
PS : I promised to write a word in german. Alles Klar! Ich liebe dich meine Freunde!