I'm probably the worst blogger in the entire world : bad writing, mistakes, unintresting, late... very sorry about all this haha.
Whatever, I wanted to make a small summary of what happened the past few months.
1) I came back from Germany and started school again. I'm currently a student in the higher education system... I know this is very unclear, it's because the french equivalent of "college or university" isn't euivalent at all. I'm following a 2 years course in the hospitality management. It's great, we are 13 classmates (a boy and 12 girls haha).
2) In order to complete my training, I have to do 4 internships in 3 or 4 different hotels. So, I have been working on this very seriously and I'm glad to announce that I have found 3 out of 4 internship!
First, I'll work at the Royal Monceau Raffles Paris, a very VERY famous palace nearby the Champs Elysée (4 days in November and 2 weeks in January). Then, 2 weeks in February at the Kyriad Disneyland. Hopefully, in March I'll be spending 2 weeks in the mountain skiing and working. Finally, I'm take off to Germany (again) but this time, I'm going to Norderney on an island in the North sea. I look forward to alllll of this :D
3) I HAVE BOUGHT MY TICKET TO THE USA !!!!!!!! Well, my way back from San Francisco actually lol. A very nice promotion (307€ San Francico to Paris). However, the prices haven't been that good with the other flights I intend to take : Paris --> Boston and Washington --> SF.
4) I'm flirting... I'm not going to say anything else...
5) My mom has a brand new boob. It's looking good even through she suffered a lot to get there. My mom is a warrior! I love her.
Love you all, see you on the next episod of my so unintresting life.
PS : All my heart goes to the people of Thailand for their loss... May the king rest in peace above us in the sky.