the blogger is back
I would like to thank very very much "best universal remote " for its very very nice comment. He/she motivated me to write again.
In this article I'm just going to mix up some facts and stories that happened the last couple of month. I will try to make it not too messy lol.
1) I've read 15 books this year! That was my goal and I made it just in time. My last book was Finders Keepers from Stephen King and it was truly another revelation of his genius. I didn't know but it's actually a trilogy. You need to read Mr Mercedes first because they are liked together. I loved every minute of it, every word just transport you to another dimension. READ FINDERS KEEPERS AND MR MERCEDES.
2) For the 3rd time I worked at Disneyland! YAY Same as last Christmas break. I had a short contract for 2 weeks. However a lot can happen in 2 weeks from a man dying of a heart attack to a evaction due to a fireplace that blow up... Hotels are crazy places hahaha. I just love working there. I definately found my way.
3) My "hobby" (sending postcards) is taking another dimension... Now I also send packages XD. That's the Christmas spirit my friend! I sent little gifts in Slovakia, Vietnam, Thailand and South Korea. I'm still waiting for half of the gift.
4) I celebrated Christmas with my cousins and my grand parents and New Year with my crew of friends (we call ourselves "poke" even tho this is so lame). I had 2 shots of vodka and 1 glass of champagne. On december 31th I worked until 7pm and the next day I started at 8 am... don't even imagine my face. I looked like a troll (not kidding).
5) My little bro are growing up like mushrooms. I'm lucky to have them, little sweet angels <3 ...who-can-turn-themselves-into-little-monsters haha. Still family is important, right ?
6) My pen pal aka. friend-who-shared-a-studio-with-me-in-germany came to visit me in Paris. We had a great day and thanks to him we had some tea and hot chocolate at La Réserve, a wonderful little new palace (I'm trying to apply there for next year ;) ). The day ended up a little weirdly and sad but that's another story I will keep to myself.
That's it for today! Thanks for watching (reading) and see you soon!